Thursday, June 30, 2016

HIATUS? ENDs NOW!


Hello world! 


Hello I'm a hoping bunny






After a long long hiatus now I'm back.
It's been 3 years since the last time I posted something on the blog.
Now I'm back with the new template, new name, and new ambience.
Hope everything goes well. And I will post anything interesting as best as I can.

Nope, I'm not a good writer. But, I'll try my best to do this kind of stuff.
I tend to write everything simple like whatever comes up in my mind I'll write it immediately.
So, it's basically depend on what's in my mind.
Yup, that's how my mind works. Mind is a powerful thing, of course.

I hope everything goes well with your life. Live happily. Have a wonderful life.
Throw away all the negativity around you. Stay positive!

Hope you like how I freshen up my blog a lil bit. And the name I gave to this blog.
Maybe, I'll post behind the scene name of this blog on the next post. So stay tune on my blog.

Yours truly,
Lumière Bunny xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment