Thursday, June 30, 2016

What's behind my name?

Hola!!

As I promise you yesterday, I will explain you everything behind the name of 


xx Lumière Bunny xx

So, first of all, the reason why I want to blog again is because of my friends. They do blog. And they constantly post anything to everything on their blog. So that encourages me to do the same thing. I want to start blogging, again. You know, I already did blog 3 years ago. But, it turned out to be a boring thing to me. I stopped blogging when I started entering my uni life. I don't know why but I think I don't have time to do it or maybe I just forget doing the blog thing. Or maybe my life wasn't that interesting to share. Or whatever. blah...

And yes, I want to start blogging again because I just got influenced by my friends. Or whatever you want to call it. But, hey that's not a bad thing to do though. As I do my blog I can share new things to you or maybe interesting stuff for you to see or even just could be some random place to share my story with. Because why not? Blog is a fun thing, so I could do anything I want, right?

Enough for the chit-chat. Lets get down to bussiness.

Lumière

And yeah, after my friends influenced me by their doings I told them I want to do blog to but I need some exquisite name for my blog. I want name based on my real name. I got "Nur" on my real name, Nur in arabic means Light (yup, most of Indonesian (esp, muslims) named their children with arabic name/word). So, I want Nur  or Light would be the best to put on my blog name. Then, I have my research for my Light name and I chose Lumière. In French, Lumière have the same meaning, Light. I like the word, it looks so cute but elegant. Because, you know, French. But why I choose Light as my name? You know I want something clichè but still inspiring. I just want to brighten and inspire others with things I do. So, I keep it as my blog name.

Bunny

Maybe some of you think of "What's on earth till you choose that name?". Haha yup I think of that too. It's funny to me too. That why I keep it, haha.
Ok here's the story.
Well, I already told you that I told my friends I want to start blogging again, right? Then, I asked them what name would suit me the best? What name could describe me so well? But, I told them I keep my first name Lumière.
So, what name suits Lumière the best?
And, a few things came up their mind. Not, mine. I already got stuck. That's why I asked them. And then, Lumière Bunny popped on their head, I forgot who told said that first. But I felt so good with that name. And, I like it. I don't know why word "Bunny" crossed their mind. Maybe, because I look like bunny? lol. Maybe, because of my bunny teeth or maybe because I like to hop around, can not stay still, too much talking like a bunny (nope, bunny doesn't talking so much not even a word). Haha whatever. I like how Bunny ever crossed their mind when we're talking about something that described me well.
The last thing about this bunny is, you know what bunny do right? They hop. So they're hopping and jumping. As the bunny hopping, I 'll do what I do, hoping. So yeah, I'm the hoping bunny. I keep hoping and praying for what's good for me, for a good life ahead.


Here's my bunny, my spirit animal.


I made this bunny origami artwork for my blog. So that I can have a logo or icon on my own for my own blog. I chose peach and pink as the colors because I like how the colors get together. So, how do you think of my bunny artwork?
You'll see this artwork very often if you'll stay tune on my blog.

So, stay tune.


Yours truly,
Lumière Bunny xo

No comments:

Post a Comment