Sunday, November 20, 2016

Lemongrass | Lumière Bunny's Munchies

Oh hello again everybody!
I know I've been lacking e-v-e-r-y thing lately.
I'm trying to live my life peacefully,
And that's mean me doing nothing.
I hope you're a better person than me.
Be productive, don't just laying on bed all day.
That mantra is obviously for me hehe.

So today I'm going to share some nice eatery in Bogor.
Only for you guys who read my blog.
Actually, this place was such a hype few months before.
But it was still packed with people when I was there.
Since it's full of people, you need to be on the waiting list.
You even need to be on the waiting list to park your car there.

If it's the first time you came here, you'll be as confused as I was.
The entrance seems nowhere to be found.
It's so narrow and looks like it isn't supposed to be the entrance.
There were no sign of an entrance too.
So my boyfriend and I were little bit confused to find it.
But, we got helped from one of the staff there.

When I finally entered, the place was not that spacious I think.
They have two different areas.
It's like outdoor and indoor.
But the indoor area is kinda like an open area.
The lighting on the indoor area is kinda low.
It's not like dark but low.
I don't really like it there. And also it's crowded.
In the outdoor area, they have a small pool to give a nice and relax ambience.
They also have pool on the entrance too.
Maybe they use resort-like kinda theme there, I guess.

We chose to sit beside the pool.
But it wasn't so pleasant to sit there.
There were so many people walk past beside us.
The table is so tiny. It didn't fit our foods
Maybe it's because we chose the wrong table.
It's kind of a coffee table so it's not big enough for us.
And also it's our fault too because we ordered so much haha.

Overall, the food is just so-so.
The ambience is nice.
The place is not so big.




  
Look at the queue






a bit dark right?



Our meals


Roti tissue Nutella Keju - 26.9k

Hakau - 19.9k


Mantau - 17.9k


Kwetiauw Penang - 35.9k


Strawberry and Peach Ice Tea - 28.9k







Yours truly,
Lumière Bunny xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment