Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Pipiltin Cocoa | Lumière Bunny's Munchies





Hello again everybody!
It's been a long time since the last time I post something on my blog
So sorry for neglecting my blog for months
I'm kinda so busy with internship stuff lately
Actually no
I'm just a lazy ass person and I don't really have the spirit to blogging lately

But today I'm gonna try to post my Lumière Bunny's Munchies
Honestly I went to this place long before I re-started this blog.
But, now I'm gonna post it anyway because, why not?


Last April, I went out to date with my boyfriend. Just like other dates, we went to some restaurant or cafe to eat we've never tried before. So after we had been thinking and searching hard for some places we wanted to visit on zomato, finally we chose Pipiltin Cocoa to eat some delicious dessert. The reason we chose it because from the photos on zomato their desserts have very tempting-looking and the place looks nice and neat. And also they have reasonable price too. That's the main reason both of us chose that place XD

After so much time on the road we finally arrived at Pipiltin Cocoa. But sadly Pipiltin Cocoa in Senopati is already out of business right now. Now they only serves you in Sarinah. So yeah, gladly we've been there once. They don't really have enough space for parking lot actually. They have quite limited space for parking lot. If I'm not mistaken, they can only fit two or three cars  to park. And it's not only for Pipi0tlin Cocoa customers only because actually it has 2 or 3 shops in one building. So technically the parking lot is for everyone.

Pipiltin Cocoa has a nice modern-vintage touch or whatever-it-called on their place both of inside and outside. I love how the white hexagonal floor matches with the black wood-kinda wall and white wall on the inside. It looks modern but vintage too in certain aspect. I don't know how to describe it tho. They use big windows on their wall facing the road in front of the cafe. The big windows make it look like they welcome all of the customers to enter the cafe.

They have two space for the cafe. One is for cake display for customer who wants to buy the cake and go and the cashier, and the other is for dine in customer. They have two kind of table and chair, one is coffee table and the other is just ordinary dining table. I preferred the dining table part because I think it's more comfortable and it's close to the windows so the lighting is better.





After choosing where we want to take a seat, we're given the menu by the waiter. There's a lot of delicious-looking dessert on the menu but we only chose one dessert and one beverage each. Since they have cocoa on their name so I assumed that their chocolate dishes are the bomb. So I chose one of their chocolate dessert (actually I want to choose more than one dish but...no). I really like molten cake with melted chocolate that molten beautifully when I cut open the cake so I chose the Chocolate Melt dish. Meanwhile my boyfriend chose their soft-cookie dessert. He chose the Peanut Butter Soft-Cookie. I don't really remember what drinks we ordered that day so, I'm sorry. But all I know is the drink I've consumed is taste heavenly. It was so great. There's something about hazelnut on that drink I guess.

Then, we had to wait for the desserts to come. As usual the drinks came first. Mine tasted so good. I couldn't stop but drink it again and again. I didn't really like my boyfriend's drink I think. Or maybe I just love my drink so much at that time I don't know I forget. After the drinks, here come the dessert. But only my boyfriend's came. It seemed that my dessert wasn't ready yet. When the soft-cookie came to our table, it was still hot as they're made fresh from the oven. So this place is good right? They make the dish right after the customer order have ordered it so it still warm and good. 

The soft-cookie my boyfriend ordered is consist of goodie-goodness like soft-cookie, chocolate fudge, peanut butter, dulce de leche, marshmallow, and dark chocolate. The soft-cookie itself is still chewy not too crispy. So it's an A plus for the cookie. Since the cookie came warm, so the marshmellows on top of the cookie were melting and sticky. But. I love melting marshmellows. The overall taste of the soft-cookie dish is so yummy so delicious. It's not too sweet because they add dark chocolate. But they also put marshmellow on top to balance the bitter of dark chocolate.




His
Peanut Buter Soft-Cookie - 55k

Quite big portion for pizza cookie
Enough for two, Plenty for one


We enjoyed every bite of the cookie. At last we finished that big soft-cookie together. But my order hadn't come out yet. I thought that they forgot to write my order and they didn't make my order. I was a bit sad because I wanted it so bad. And also because I wanted to take a picture of it. My boyfriend and I were still trying to wait my order to come. But after a few minutes it never arrived we gave up. Then we asked the waiter for the bill and made payment. But then after we made a payment, my order was finally come. I was still a bit sad tho because the cake came out so late.

But I still ate it tho. My molten cake was consist of molten chocolate cake, chocolate sauce, raspberry sauce, peanut crumble, dehydrated chocolate mousse, and vanilla ice cream. And just as I thought, the cake was still hot as it came out. So the reason why it came out late maybe because of the process of making the cake took a long time. Yea, I was a bit sad and appreciate it in the same time. After I took sooooo many photos of that gorgeous cake platting, finally I got to taste the cake. I tried to cut open the cake to see the melting chocolate inside the cake, but I was a bit disappointed because the chocolate wasn't melting enough. But the chocolate cake itself has a nice taste on my mouth. I really like the flavor it's so delicate and nice. 




Mine
Chocolate Melt - 55k

Food with style - Aesthetic


So yeah, overall their desserts are good. I like how their chocolate taste. It's so good. Not your average dessert tho, you should try sometime. Their platting is so good. Good platting on any food is really make a good aftertaste on not only my mouth but also my heart.


Leftover photos
I candidly took photo of my boyfriend, but he knew I was gonna shoot him

Trying to get some nice shoots. Candid by my boyfriend

Pardon my photo, my boyfriend's suck at taking photo of me



Yours truly,
Lumière Bunny xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment