Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Lone Traveler | Lumière Bunny Goes To South Tangerang



Well hello again guys!
How are you?
I hope you're all doing great.

Btw, Goodbye July
And Helloooo August!
Time does fly so fast.
I felt like I had celebrate Ied day just yesterday.
But now we're already in August.

So many things have happened on July.
But, I'd like to apologize to you guys first.

I'm so effin lazy to blogging lately, so sorry guys :(
And now I like to share one of them to you.

From the last two weeks, on Saturday, July 30th 2016 my friends and I arranged a meet-up in South Tangerang. So this is basically a throwback of my last journey to South Tangerang to meet my friend. Actually this was an impromptu meet-up with them. I asked them about when they would hunt that "thing" (it's a secret I'm sorry). If they wanted to hunt that "thing" on the weekend I would come along and find the "thing" with them. So, we only got 2 days to think and manage our time to meet or not to meet. And they said yes. They're going to look for "it" on the weekend. But even until Friday I was still hesitant about going or not. Because the distance from Bekasi to Tangerang is so far far away and takes so much time. And I was nervous because I know nothing about route trip from Bekasi to Tangerang. I have never ever travel to anywhere that takes so much time by myself. My mom never let me not even once. She still thinks I am a little girl who's not allowed to go anywhere by herself. So in this trip I did a little white lie so my mom would allow me to go on this trip. I told my mom that I wouldn't travel alone because my other friend would come along and I'd only go to Central Park (I chose it because I thought Central Park is far enough for me to travel by public transportation). If I was mentioning Tangerang to my mom, she won't let me did this. So, I'm sorry mama I lied but if I didn't, I won't ever try to encouraged myself to travel alone.

The night before the trip, Friday night, I did some research about what kind of public transportation I should use, what route I should take, how many hours it take from Bekasi to Tangerang so I could get up earlier and so. So I chose to use commuter line from Bekasi station to Tangerang station. Because the commuter line route is a lot easier and way more faster than if I take the bus route. And it doesn't take too much time as if I take the bus. So I chose to use train and online transportation (like gojek, grab, or uber) in case I miss the train.

After I chose to use the commuter line, I checked the commuter line website to see the train schedule. Because I wanted to reach Tangerang around 10 or 11 am so I had to find the morning schedule. The morning schedule starts from around 5 am and the next train will be arrived after every 1 hour. I should take the train that arrived at 8 am if I wanted to arrived in Tangerang at 10 or 11 am. So I need to wake up at about 6 or 7 am. I set my alarm at 5 and 6 am in case after subuh prayer I went back to sleep hehe.


So, the next morning, at 5 am, I woke up and went for subuh prayer. As I thought, after subuh prayer I went straight back to sleep. I was so exhausted because I was lack of sleep at that night. I was so nervous and I was trying to encourage myself all night. So I needed more sleep. After that comfy sleep I got, I woke up and shocked to death because it was already 7.45 am and I JUST woke up. I didn't hear the alarm at 6 am. Or maybe I turned it off while I was asleep. It was already 8 am and I haven't showered and got ready yet. And then I took a bath and got ready hastily. Fortunately, I managed to be ready at 8.30 am. 

When I was about to go, my mom told me to wait for mpok to come before I go. Ugh! I was so gonna be late! After waiting for about 30 mins finally mpok arrived. Later, I ordered gojek to take me to the train station. Not long after I ordered gojek, my mom and dad came from market. And I ask them for pocket money hehe. Later, abang gojek arrived and I went straight to station. Some road were jammed on my way to the station. So it took some time to get to the station.

After arriving at the train station, I rushed to the ticket counter. I was startled when I got there. There was so many people have already lined up for ticket. There are four counter. Three of them are for THB (Tiket Harian Berjamin). This is for people who take a single trip and want to get their guaranteed money back. And one of the counter is for multi trip card holder. So they can top up their money into their card easily.

I was very confused that time. I didn't know what ticket I should get. I was very new to this because I've never took a train. And the THB counters have already line up with people. But I was to afraid to go to the multi trip counter because if I went to that counter and I was wrong, I should line up longer. And I didn't want to miss that 10 pm train schedule. So I had to stuck on that long queue.

After lined up for about 15 or 20 minutes finally it's my turn to buy the ticket. I was so panicky when I was trying to buy the ticket. There were so many things on mind so I couldn't think what route I should get. And I ended up buying ticket from Bekasi straight to Tangerang because the person who sold the ticket told me that it (one trip at once) would be more cheaper than if I bought it separately. Ticket from Bekasi st. to Tangerang st. cost me 15.000 rupiah.



I keep it as a souvenir :D



So after I bought the ticket I ran off to enter and quickly find my train. And Alhamdulillah the train was still there eventhough it's already 10.15 am. So fortunately I didn't miss my train. I stepped up to the ladies section and I prefered to be there to. Since I got to the train late, I didn't get any seat. So I stood up instead. I had to stand up for about 30 mins I guessed because of the distance from Bekasi st. to Manggarai st. It wasn't too tiring though because it was just the beginning *sighs heavily*.

After a few station passed by, finally I arrived safely at Manggarai st. There was so many people got off at this station. Manggarai station is a transit station where many people get off from the train to take another train to another destination. That's why this station is always flooded with people. As I wait for my train to Duri st., I was a bit lost with the destination sign. At first, I saw that lane 2 was for Duri st. But after a few minutes later it changed into Bogor st. I panicked! And then I tried to ask the officer nearby. He said that train that headed to Duri st. was on lane 5. But then I looked up to the destination sign. It said that lane 5 was destined to somewhere else but not to Duri st. So I decided to go outside the station and find gojek to Duri station. Even though I knew that the fare might cost me more, I still had to reach Tangerang immediately. Because I was running of time.

As I walked out from the station, I quickly ordered gojek nearby. After I got the driver, I wait outside the station till the driver came. When the driver arrived, he asked me if I know the way to the Duri st. Of course I said no, I know nothing about Jakarta's road. So he decided to use gps so I could reach Duri st. The fare from Manggarai st. to Duri st. by gojek was around 17.000 rupiah, if I'm not mistaken. I was so agitated because of the time. It was already 11 am and I felt so late. It took for about 45 minutes from Manggarai to Duri st. by gojek. It felt like AGES! Maybe because I was anxious too.

After arrived at Duri st. I rushed to the ticket counter and bought the ticket from Duri st. to Tangerang st. for only 2.000 rupiah. I was amazed by how cheap the ticket was (I am so alay yes I know, I am so inexperienced about commuter line). As I bought the ticket, the officer on the speaker told us that the train to Tangerang st would be arrived at 12.15 pm. Alhamdulillah, again I didn't miss my train. At this point I was really exhausted because of all that have happened before. My feet were slowly felt sore. And I still had to wait a train to come. So I had to stand up longer.

At around 12.20 pm the train finally arrived. After the door was opened, people were right away pushing each other to get on the train. I've always hate this kind of situation. After I succeeded to get on to the train I didn't find any available seats. So I had to stand up again more longer. I think my feet slowly became swollen that time. I forgot. But I believed my feet were very in pain. After few station passed by finally the train was a little bit empty so there was many seat available. I finally could get my ass a comfy chair to sit.

When I arrived at Tangerang it was already around 1.30 pm. Yup I know, it was far beyond from my expectation. Then I walked out the station and immediately ordered gojek. I was thinking about getting uber car but then I remembered about Tangerang's crowded road. So I ordered gojek instead. Tangerang weather was CRAY. It's so hot my sweat streamed down all over my face like waterfall. I felt so exhausted but I still had to meet my friends.

My gojek driver  took time to arrive for like 10 mins. But that 10 mins felt like sauna I couldn't even stand any longer. When my driver arrived I immediately got on to the motorcycle and went to Lippo Mall. As I expected, I got stuck on the traffic. And I still had a long way to arrive to my destination. Maybe if the traffic was empty, it would take only 30 minutes. By the way, fare from Tangerang st. to Lippo Mall cost me 17.000 rupiah.

After going through around Tangerang, I managed to arrive in Lippo area. My driver asked me where I would get off. Since I know nothing about Tangerang even Lippo, I didn't know where I should get off. Then I tried to call Sujan but her phone seemed to be out of service. So I tried to call Ela instead. Alhamdulillah she answered. When I called Ela and asked her where I should get off, she told me to get off in front of mujigae restaurant then I would see her soon. Because she was just recently arrived as well. And yes after I got off I saw her shortly. Alhamdulillah I didn't have to worry about walking uncomfortably to look for my friend alone in the mall I've never been before.

After I met Ela finally I could breathe easily again. FYUH! Later, I told her about what had happened before I got there and then we went to look for Sujan at gramedia. After arrived at gramedia we looked for Sujan but it seemed that gramedia wasn't that small place to search for someone. We checked the stationary section but she wasn't there. But on the other side of the way, there was somebody who did hide-and-peek. And sure enough it was Sujan. And then finally we reunited!!!

After that the first thing to do was we had to go to the electronic/device service section to find some one who can fix a gps for Sujan and Ela 's bos. After went all around the section we didn't seem to find any. Then they started asking to some people if they know who could possibly fix the gps. And then there was a mister told us that there was a store who could possibly fix that. He told us that the store was downstairs and it was in front of a store called "GIPTENG" as we heard. But the info was not so clear. So Sujan asked him a few times about what the store called because it sounded like a strange store name. But he answered the same thing so we tried to find the store. We went downstairs and searched for the store and it seemed that no store have that name. But then Sujan or Ela (I forgot who told us first) saw a store name but it seemed that mister before spelled the name wrong. Like SO WRONG. The actual name is GIVE THANKS instead of GIPTENG. And soon we altogether burst into laugh.

After laughed off that funny moment we're back to search for a store who could fix a gps. Alhamdulillah there was one store who could possibly fix gps but he needed the gps first so he could fix it. He gave us the store card so we could look for them easily.

After the store-hunt we decided to eat and we wanted to try bingsoo from PATBINGSOO. So we chose that restaurant located in Alam Sutera. To get there we decided to get uber car. The fare by uber was only around 28.000 rupiah. After the driver has arrived, we got on right away and went to Alsut.

Finally we arrived at Alsut. After paid and got off from uber we went to LOKA first before we went to PATBINGSOO. At LOKA we search for that "thing" again but we could not find it anywhere. Then we went to PATBINGSOO right away after didn't find the "thing".

At PATBINGSOO we wanted to try the spicy chicken wings with cheese. And also the bingsoo. I ordered Bibim Patbingsoo, the famous one, Sujan ordered Yeoksam Patbingsoo, and Ela ordered Sinchon Patbingsoo. They looked so good on the menu I wanted to buy them all. I wish. After waiting finally the food and patbingsoos have came. They looked so delicious and tasty. But honestly I was a bit disappointed about the dish. I thought that it would serve while it just cooked so the cheese would still melt beautifully. The chicken wasn't that great. It was just okay. We ordered it because the love of cheese and also because we wanted to try how it tasted.


My order
Bibim Patbingsoo - 48k


Ela's Order
Sinchon Patbingsoo - 35k

Sujan's Order
Yeoksam Patbingsoo - 35k

Most wanted!
Spicy Chicken Wings with Cheese - 78k

Look how excited her face to see that sexy melting cheese!

What a mouthwatering things! Who doesn't love cheese? Who doesn't love ice cream? They haven't taste the best thing in the world if they don't love them. Am I right?

After we ate and talked about how's life and everything we went out. We wanted to take photos around alsut because there were so many good spots for photoshoot. Gladly I brought my camera with me. Here are the photos.





After I took some photos of Ela, a security officer came up and asked us not to take photos around here. I just said yes. But, we lied. hehe. So we continued to take some photos together. Like these.




After took some photos, we decided to go to Summarecon Mall Serpong to again find that "thing" we haven't found yet. We ordered uber car again and it only cost around 20.000 rupiah. It was already 5 pm when we went off to SMS so I had to come back home. But they told me to go to SMS first then we would split there and I would be taking gojek from there.

Later, we arrived at SMS and we got off from uber. Sadly, my time has came. We had to part again. Then I ordered gojek again to Tangerang st. They accompanied me until I got my gojek driver. Until I finally got my gojek and about to go, they went back to the mall. Again, I had to deal with the struggle of getting on a train and on a long trip back to Bekasi.

The traffic that evening was good so I didn't got stuck on the way to station. It only took around 15 to 20 mins to arrive at Tangerang st. Fare from SMS to Tangerang st. cost me for about 15.000 rupiah.

When I got off, I sped up my walk to the ticket counter. But there was already people lined up for ticket. I thought I was already in a right place to queue. But turned out I was queuing on the wrong line. Then I found the ticket counter. And it was kind of a Vending Machine type. After a long time queuing, finally it was my turn to buy ticket from that vending machine. When I put the card onto the machine and chose the destination, it said that I had to pay 5.000 rupiah for ticket from Tangerang st. directly to Bekasi st. Then I put my 50.000 to that machine. But the machine didn't accept it. The officer told me to to exchange my money to the ticket counter for refund and I could go straight to the front line so I didn't have to line up again. After I exchange my money I immediately went to the front line and asked the officer before to help me got my ticket. While I waited for the officer to help me, some of the people who line up seemed pretty annoyed seeing me not queuing and could get into the front line easily. But I pretended I didn't bother them. Because they didn't know what exactly happened.

I entered the station by tapping my card to the gate and then ran off to the train that would take me to Manggarai st. I got on to the ladies section and there were still many available seat. So I managed to sit because I couldn't handle my feet that already sore. I had blister on my feet because of my shoes. My feet were tired and sore. But Alhamdulillah I still had seat available and I managed to sit until Manggarai st.

After a long way, finally I arrived at Manggarai st. While I was waiting for the train to come, I went to 7eleven to buy their slurpee. Not long after I bought slurpee, my train finally came. As soon as it arrived I got on to the train right away. The train was already full with people so I had to stand. The feeling of getting back to home was really cheer me up. And suddenly I didn't feel too tired anymore. As I put my earphones on and listened to some music, I really enjoyed the trip back to Bekasi even though I had to stand up.

Finally at about 8.30 I have arrived to Bekasi my beloved city. As soon as I got off from the train, I went outside the station and ordered another gojek to get me home. The driver said I had to wait outside in front of Indomaret so that he didn't have to face ojek pangkalan. Then I walked outside and trying to find where Indomaret is. After I already in front of Indomaret, I tried to look for my driver. It seemed that he haven't arrived just yet. So I waited a little bit longer. Not long after, the driver arrived and found me. Then I got on the motorcycle. The driver was nice. Not to finicky but nice. When I arrived to my home, he asked me to give him five stars rating on the app. And of course I said yes. Finally after a long journey from Bekasi - Tangerang to Tangerang - Bekasi, I eventually arrived at my home sweet home. So that's completed my long long post. The end. Bye. HEHE.


P.s This post took me like a few days to complete this post because I'm such a lazy ass motherpucker.



Yours truly,
Lumière Bunny xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment