Sunday, December 25, 2016

To Sums Up Our Birthdays In 2016

Here's my compilation of our BIRTHDAYS
These are my friends and my Birthday Memories
This starts from Sujan's, Mine, Ela's and Leoni's

This post is all about happiness
Our happiness not only because we're celebrating our born day
but also because we're having each others
No one know us better than us
(I guess) haha
❤❤❤ Love you my other half(s) ❤❤❤

We love lots of balloons on our happiest day
Little bit of sweetness from the cake
and the feels when we blow the candles

So here we go...




------ SUJAN'S BIRTHDAY -----
9 MARCH 2016
ON HER 19th













------ MY BIRTHDAY -----
31 MAY 2016
ON MY 21st
 











------ ELA'S BIRTHDAY -----
26 JUNE 2016
ON HER 21st

















------ LEONI'S BIRTHDAY -----
25 JULY 2016
ON HER 21st
  











Yours truly,
Lumière Bunny xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment