Sunday, December 25, 2016

Bake It | Lumière Bunny's Munchies

My intro on every blog posts is gonna be the same
*sighs*
Because...WUUUUUTT?
I'm not in the mood to gaining my spirit for blogging
And I'm just a lazy person like I always am
What a bad habit *facepalm*

BUT...
Now I've gained my consciousness to do something productive, I might say.
I'm gonna post about another series of BUNNY'S MUNCHIES.
I'm gonna talk about one time I've spent with my ladies at BAKE IT resto.
This place is located in Solo and also this place is quite well-known.
On the same building, there is a furniture shop too.
So you might gonna be confused the first time you walk at the front door.
You'll think you come to the wrong place but you're not.
And also the furniture they sell is pretty good though.
They all look cute.

They also have a bakery.
They sell sweet things as cake and various bread.
They have very good cakes too.
I've tried their mille feuille not so long ago.
And it tasted heavenly. It was so delicious.
You have to try it sometime.

Okay, lets talk about the food.
They are not only good at baking but they also good at cooking.
Their food is also good. Every meal they have are tasty.
My friends and I have come to this place twice.
And they leave us all a good memories and good food.










The famous spot to take picture at BAKE IT

Lemon Tea - 22K


Lemon Tea - Leoni's


Green Tea Frappe - 35K


Green Tea Frappe- Mine


Red Velvet Frappe - 35


Red Velvet Frappe - Sujan's


English Breakfast Tea - 15K


English Breakfast Tea - Ela's

Grill Chicken - 40K

Grill Chicken - Mine

Butter Crispy Chicken - 40k


Butter Crispy Chicken - Sujan's

Fettucini with Pesto Sauce - 32K


Fettucini with Pesto Sauce - Leoni's


Classic Egg Benedict - 28K


Classic Egg Benedict - Ela's






Yours truly,
Lumière Bunny xo 

1 comment:

  1. TRADING ONLINE
    BROKER AMAN TERPERCAYA
    PENARIKAN PALING TERCEPAT
    - Min Deposit 50K
    - Bonus Deposit 10%** T&C Applied
    - Bonus Referral 1% dari hasil profit tanpa turnover

    Daftarkan diri Anda sekarang juga di www.hashtagoption.com

    ReplyDelete