Thursday, December 29, 2016

Umrah Memories | #ThrowbackThursday


At the beginning of this year, on January to be exact, my family and I went to Umroh.
Alhamdulillah we had a chance to Umroh as a family.
I was really grateful. Even until now.
To be back there as a family is something I always ask Allah on my prayer.
Aamiin.
I wish whoever reading this, will have a chance to visit the holy city with your family.
Aamiin.
 
Right before we enter the boarding lounge, we managed to take some welfies

Some random shot I took after we arrived at the King Abdulaziz International airport 

----- MAKKAH AL-MUKAROMAH -----

Zam-zam Tower Makkah


We stayed at Movenpick inside the Zam-zam Tower

I got a chance to taste their famous Ice cream


Masjidil Haram


The Holy Kabbah

Strolling around the city of Makkah

Me casually eating an Ice cream

My father said that this Ice cream is the most talked-about at Jabal Rahmah

  


----- MADINAH AL-MUNAWAROH -----



Inside the Masjidil Nabawi

I was starstrucked by this giant umbrella

I shot so many of it




When it's closed



Street in front of my hotel in Madinah


So many pigeons in this town

I couldn't help but took a photo

I was on awe








There are so many pigeons too at Quba Mosque


One of minaret at Quba Mosque


The miniature of Madinah city on the past

Maquette of Masjidil Nabawi

I forgot what this is








The sky is always clear and sunny



The last photo I took...at Prince Mohammad bin Abdulaziz International Airport





Yours truly,
Lumière Bunny xo 

1 comment:

  1. MasyaAllah, going there with family such a precious thing ya ra ;).

    ReplyDelete