Friday, December 29, 2017

Wait, what? It's already the end of the year?
I don't reaaally post anything at this whole year
The last post I posted was at this exact day on 2016, last year
Well, I'm sorry I've been lacking this whole year for not posting even a single thing
But, there's so much going on in my life this year
Whether it's my personal life, college life, etc
Those things really keep me busy on my offline life
I seriously have so much things going on
And I do really want to blog more
My to-do list is reaalllyy full
Too many content I haven't able to write/post here
But never had the chance to do it
So, here I am makin' excuses
Maybe, I'm gonna post something later...
after I feel everything is on the right place
So, see you in a bit
ciao ciao





Yours truly,
Lumière Bunny xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment