Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Selamat Hari Ketupat (dan kawan-kawan)

Hi guys!

Happy Ied Al-Fitr Mubarak 1437 H!

Alhamdulillah today we (muslims) are celebrating the Ied Al-Fitri blissfully. After we finished fasting a whole month in Ramadhan, Alhamdulillah it come to an end. And now we are celebrating Ied Al-Fitri in the 1st Syawal 1437 H. I have a mixed feelings about leaving Ramadhan. I feel sad because Ramadhan this year passed so quickly. But, I'm still really grateful and happy to meet the holy month, Ramadhan, and pass it this year. I hope we would still meet Ramadhan next year. Aamiin.

How are your Ramadhan experience this year? Is it good? I hope yes. How many times you should qada your fasting, girls? I feel you. Don't forget to qada your fasting, kay?


*qada=pay back fasting after Ramadhan


How do you celebrate your Ied Fitri? At home? or even at your hometown? Wherever it is that would still be nice because we celebrate it with family, right? Have you prepare your ketupat, opor, sayur kacang, and their friends at your home? Did you make it with your mom? How does it taste? I guess all of them taste great and tasty. How do you like to eat your ketupat? I like my ketupat mixed with sayur kacang, semur daging, and sambel kentang with a little bit of sambal. I like spicy food. I didn't get the photos of my ketupat hehe.

Celebrating Ied Al-Fitr mostly with new clothes. Do you wear your new clothes? Alhamdulillah if you wear one. But don't be sad if you don't wear your new clothes. Be grateful because you still wear your good clothes. Because Allah does not ask you to wear some brand new clothes every year, But Allah wants you to wear fine clothes so you'll be on your best look.

I hope we meet each other again next year, dear Ramadhan.

Once again, Happy Ied Al-Fitr Mubarak All.

Happy Ied from us (She's my sister)




Look how happy I am in this picture


Oh oh oh there's one more.

Did you heard about the news yesterday?

What kind of cruel pathetic psycho kind of human who dare to interrupt the most holy month in the most peaceful city when muslims just about to break their fasting then they bombed himself? The last day of Ramadhan everybody wants a peaceful time to enjoy. But they, cruel heartless pathetic humans, were trying to disturb the serene evening. They tried to harm prophet's beloved city. I felt so heartbroken when I heard the news. There were so many places bombed that day. In Madinah, Qatif, Jeddah, and also Baghdad. Why are they so heartless? Why would they interrupt our holy Ramadhan? How many people got hurt that day? My thoughts are with them. Send our prayers to them. Yaa Allah, Give them the happiest moment to smile on this Ied Al-Fitr day. Aamiin.












Yours truly,
Lumière Bunny xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment